Thursday, July 14, 2011

My 17`th birthday

Yesterday was my birthday! Now I am 1 year older, or at least one number older. Its not like I woke up one year older. Okay, I will quit trying to make lame jokes with my weird humor. Above you see some awesome glasses I came across a couple of days ago. I kind of felt like bying them, but I didn`t. And it kinda hurt just trying them on.
I celebrated the day with Helene, Magnus and my mother. It was nice, we ate chocolatecake that my mom had bought. She wanted to bake, but our stove is broken.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congrats :D Hope you had a wonderfull day :)

    (only natural that I'll comment in english on this blog;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frida: Thanks :D Hehe, yeah. Whetever you write in english or Norwegian doesnt matter to me. But I guess the curious english readers would prefer English ^^ Still I know some of my friends arent that into writing in english, so :P hehe

    ReplyDelete